1114 AE Amsterdam-Duivendrecht
T. +31 (0)20-7602200
You are an enthusiastic driven colleague , who knows their way around the internet and has an interest for e-commerce. You are flexible (cause we love to help our customers 7 days a week) and available between 20-40 hours per week.
Next to that you love to solve problems for your colleagues from our outsourced location Maastricht and likes to help our customers by answering their questions.
You have a great responsibility and can communicate fluently in French, written and speech.
What will be you daily tasks?
• Answering questions from our outsourced location as a second line customer service agent
• Taking care of webcare (Facebook, Instagram, trust pilot)
• Initiate improvements for the customers by giving input to the teamleader.
What do we expect from you?
• Excellent communication skills in French, written and speech
• Good understanding of the English language, for training and communication company wide
• Able to work independently
• Accurate and stress resistant
• Flexible during weekends and evenings (because we help our customers 7 days a week)
• Experience within customer care will be considered a big plus
What can you expect from us?
• An excellent salary and pension plan
• Lots of room for your creativity & growth
• A phenomenal atmosphere in the office, including drinks every Friday and legendary Emesa parties
• Compensation of travelling expenses
Are you interested?
Would you like to join our team? Please apply online via the button below. For more information check our company website www.emesa.nl or our labels www.vakantieveilingen.nl, www.vakantieveilingen.be, www.actievandedag.nl, www.actievandedag.be, www.vavabid.be and www.vavabid.fr
Please add your CV in English
Developing yourself in our Academy.
Working out with your colleagues.
Having breakfast with our CEO.
Listening to inspiring e-commerce stories.
Contributing to innovative e-commerce initiatives.
Awesome parties and drinks.