1114 AE Amsterdam-Duivendrecht
T. +31 (0)20-7602200
First and foremost: You are passionate about data and e-commerce! Data-driven business insights are (and will be even more) of critical importance for our commercial success. You know how to create these insights, by developing & designing relevant and actionable dashboards and reports in QlikView. You support end-users in getting the most out of the available information in their daily work and play a key role in developing and maintaining a secure and trustworthy data & business intelligence ecosystem.
• Be a trusted partner to the organization as we adopt data & analytics as a key driver for our strategic commercial choices and challenges.
• Develop management dashboards and improve current functional dashboards.
• Administer the current Emesa BI environment/platform and train users in using the dashboards.
• Design, develop and maintain periodic management reports.
• Together with our BI/Data Analysts, track relevant organizational KPIs and draw relevant, actionable and clear insights from them.
• Work creatively to automate data processes and ad-hoc analyses and support business (end-users) with self-service.
Desired skills and experience
• A bachelor degree in IT, information science or related fields
• More than five years of experience in the data/business intelligence domain, focused on report development. Experience in the e-commerce industry will be considered a big plus.
• Expertise and substantial experience in building enterprise dashboards, especially using Qlikview.
• Expertise in administration of data/BI environments – server, networking, configurations etc. – working with IT & data warehousing teams.
• Experience with relational databases, data modeling, SQL & Microsoft office tools.
• Experience with Qliksense & nprinting would be considered a pre.
• Results/solution oriented and able to effectively communicate to a diverse audience – for requirements gathering as well as to share your findings.
• Flexible team-player, with the ability to quickly adapt to the ever-evolving business needs.
• Focused on and caring for the success of the business teams that you serve.
What can you expect from us?
• An excellent salary and pension plan
• Big responsibility area and huge opportunities to make the difference
• Lots of room for your creativity & growth
• A phenomenal atmosphere in the office, including drinks every Friday and legendary Emesa parties
• Compensation of travelling expenses
Are you interested?
Would you like to join our team? Please apply online via the button below. For more information check our company website www.emesa.nl or our labels www.vakantieveilingen.nl, www.vakantieveilingen.be, www.actievandedag.nl, www.actievandedag.be, www.vavabid.be and www.vavabid.fr
Developing yourself in our Academy.
Working out with your colleagues.
Having breakfast with our CEO.
Listening to inspiring e-commerce stories.
Contributing to innovative e-commerce initiatives.
Awesome parties and drinks.