1114 AE Amsterdam-Duivendrecht
T. +31 (0)20-7602200
As an international e-commerce player, Emesa makes the online shopping experience more fun and exciting. With over 100 million visits per year, 3 million satisfied buyers and five awards for website of the year, we are market leader in the Benelux with regards to dynamic pricing in the leisure and consumer goods sector.
Through innovative websites such as VakantieVeilingen and ActievandeDag, we have been able to create value and exclusive propositions for our business partners and consumers since 2004. With 7 million visits a month, our VakantieVeilingen brand is market leader in online auctions for the consumer market. Thousands of live auctions are on offer each day, ranging from theme parks to wellness, summer holidays and gadgets.
Fun, inspiration and playing to win are important values in the concept. Consumers decide their price and simply place a bid on our website or app. The concept has also been successfully rolled out in Belgium and France through the VakantieVeilingen and VavaBid brands.
Who are you?
You are an enthusiastic and result oriented Marketing Automation Specialist with at least 2 years of experience and a strong technical background. Working with the latest technologies is what you love to do and you are energized by solving complex problems together with a team. You are an excellent communicator who speaks the language of both the marketer and the IT-specialist.
The challengeAs part of our multi-disciplined CRM team, you will be responsible for the development of innovative campaigns using a variety of technologies, which enables us to speak to our consumers in an engaging and effective manner. By making use of our Relay42 Data Management Platform (DMP) you are able to target our customers in a personalized and engaging way. Here you make use of variety of channels such as onsite personalization, email, mobile app push or our paid marketing channels. You will be working alongside a Senior Marketing Automation Specialist, two Database Marketers and Digital Designers in a dynamic and fun environment. You will be required to work quickly and accurately, taking ownership for your own work and playing a key part in the CRM team. Naturally, you will have an appetite for emerging technologies and the ability to pick up new skills.
In short, the challenges you can expect are:
• You'll craft data driven, personalized user journeys using the Relay42 Data Management Platform (DMP)
• You'll collaborate with multiple teams to coordinate operations for the distribution of automated audiences amongst or ESP, mobile app and paid channels such as Facebook
• You’ll set up automated and personal campaigns for customer journey touchpoints on multiple channels like email, mobile, social and web
• You’ll be responsible for audience creation, campaign setup, proofing, scheduling, and monitoring deployment or our customer journeys
• You'll communicate data needs to business partners
You are an expert in the following technologies (or eager to become one):
• Experience using the following technologies is a plus: Marketing Automation Platforms, Data Management Platforms, Web Content Management, Multi-Variate testing tools or Personalization Platforms.
• Experience with Relay42 TMS or Relay42 DMP (or comparable toolset) will be considered a big plus
• Experience with technical front-end web technologies such HTML and CSS technologies will be considered a big plus
• You may have experience with Selligent (desired but not required) or have worked with similar large-scale Email Service Providers
• You have great communication and teamwork skills
• You can demonstrate a track record of successful high quality delivery
What can you expect from us?
• An excellent salary and pension plan
• Big responsibility area and huge opportunities to make the difference
• Lots of room for your creativity & growth
• A phenomenal atmosphere in the office, including drinks every Friday and legendary Emesa parties
• Compensation of travelling expenses
Are you interested?
Would you like to join our team? Please apply online via the button below. For more information check our company website www.emesa.nl or our labels www.vakantieveilingen.nl, www.vakantieveilingen.be, www.actievandedag.nl, www.actievandedag.be, www.vavabid.be and www.vavabid.fr
Developing yourself in our Academy.
Working out with your colleagues.
Having breakfast with our CEO.
Listening to inspiring e-commerce stories.
Contributing to innovative e-commerce initiatives.
Awesome parties and drinks.